Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #8 - Screencast - O - Matic

I liked the screencast o matic because it only took two steps to use. It take a while to download the finished product, but if you are not in a hurry, this is an effective device. I like the fact I can use it on a Mac or a PC giving me flexibility at school and at home. I also think this is a great tool for students to show other students things they can do on the computer. There are things I am asked repeatedly and with this tool, they can figure it out by watching what I did. This would be great in centers when I am working with small groups so that students can avoid getting stuck or interrupting small group instruction. Here is a screencast I did about finding Gamequarium on the district website.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment