Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thing #2 Bookr

Bookr is very similar to a program I use on the apple iphoto program. Online books are a good alternative to making photo projects on paper or in albums. Online books encourage students to read and are easy to share with people around the world. This program works especially well since it incorporates the flickr program which is found on the SBISD library resources page. I did have difficulty finding my pictures that are on flickr but that is an easily solvable problem.

2 comments:

  1. I like the program on the apples, too, but I think bookr has a place in our repertoire. There is just so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bookr will definitely be a useful tool for us to use. You hit the nail on the head. There are so many applications that sometimes I feel overwhelmed and lose out on using programs more often.

    ReplyDelete