Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #20

At the You Tube website, I did a search under the topic "third grade classroom management" and found several videos with great advice on how to organize my classroom and establish good classroom management.

At the Teacher Tube website, I did a search under 3rd grade math. I found a hilarious video rap song about perimeter and area by Mrs. Burk. I have embedded the video in a separate post.

I think Teacher Tube is a great way to get ideas when you have tried to present material in different ways but some students still do not comprehend it. A second or third opinion is always nice to have and these websites allow teachers videos with ideas from around the country and possibly beyond.

1 comment:

  1. I just love both Teacher Tube and You Tube. I've recently discovered School Tube. You might want to check it out, too!

    ReplyDelete