Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #3

Creating a blog was fun. I followed the simple steps provided in the tutorial and on blogger itself. I gave details about myself, downloaded a picture of my family and wrote an initial blog for my future students to read. I also have been thinking about the applications of this blog. I really think it will help students practice using technology at home to talk to each other as well as to me. I think parents/guardians will have a simple way to keep up with what is going on in our class as well as a forum to communicate with other parents and myself.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your blog set up and your first posts done! I'm sure you will find lots of "things" you can use in your classroom this year and in the future. Keep playing!

    ReplyDelete